- Almond and Chocolate Biscotti
- ‘Ugly but Good’ Chunky Chocolate-Hazelnut Meringues
- Broken Spaghetti With Mushrooms and Ham
- Cherry Macaroon Rosettes
- Spicy Peanut and Toasted Coconut No-Bakes
- Chocolate Chip Heath Crunch Strips
- Cucidati (Sicilian Fig-Filled Cookies)
- Granola Squares
- Edible Letters
- Figgy Bars
Out in stores and online, it features recipes that span more than 50 years of Food section coverage.
Use this guide to learn the best ways to take your food from freezer to table.
The Washington Post Food section’s 2013 listing and map of farmers markets in the area.